After completing the multiple intelligence test, it showed that my strongest areas were Musical, followed closely with Intrapersonal and then Logical-Mathematical. Though these were the three highest scores, it didn't appear that I was significantly high in one category compared to another. Everything was fairly balanced. I have always loved music and did play the trombone all through junior high and part of high school. I think that music is a great way to relax and can be a therapy in itself. As far as the Intrapersonal category, I have always been a planner and have always made personal goals for myself to follow. I feel like I am very aware of my own strengths and weaknesses, and am constantly trying to work on improving areas that are weak. Logical-Mathematical was the third highest category highlighted. I have always enjoyed math and science in school, though I could never imagine myself working in an area of finance or banking.
My lowest categories were Bodily-Kinestetics and Linguistics. This doesn't surprise me too much. I wouldn't say that I am completely uncoordinated when it comes to sports, but it is definitely something that I didn't really excel in. As far as linguistics go, I am not horrible at writing, but I have always hated public speaking (this is one of the weaknesses that I am working on). Overall, I felt the test was fairly accurate in the balance of my intelligence types.
Technologies that I might incorporate for my personal learning really could include a variety of things. I enjoy the lectures that we are able to do via poly com, and find readings and PowerPoint presentations helpful too.
Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Being fairly balanced is a great thing! Good suggestions for tech... being as balanced as you are, tap into technologies that you find appealing.
ReplyDelete