Thursday, April 30, 2009

Module #6

What did you like or dislike about taking on online course?

When taking an online class you are able to work at your own pace and log in at times that work with your schedule. 

What topic did you learn the most about and what was your favorite topic?
Blogging was something that was new to me, I had heard about blog posting, but had never used it before. I also liked learning about all the different types and ways of learning and communicating. The I.Q. test was interesting.

If you were the instructor, and this being the first course for all DNP and Master students, what would you do the same or different?
I think that more feedback would have been beneficial, and maybe more opportunities for student interaction. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

    ReplyDelete